- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 4 years of experience in one or more of the following capabilities: property management, auditing and/or financial reporting, or DoD acquisition lifecycle management or procurement
- Experience with MS Office applications (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Broad understanding of existence and completeness (E&C) of assets and E&C documentation and testing
- Federal audit readiness and accounting experience performing internal controls and substantive testing, and other basic audit procedures (i.e. test plan creation, documentation of findings).
- Experience in systems engineering, change management, or business process re-engineering (BPR)
- Preferred Certifications: Certified Government Financial Management (CGFM); Certified Defense Financial Management (CDFM), Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), DAWIA certifications
- General understanding of accounting system processing and interfaces, specifically ERP systems
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.