- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business or other technical major, OR at least 4 years of recent experience in software engineering
- At least one year experience in software development
- Hands on recent use and knowledge of specific products and related technologies:
- MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS Visio
- Software development skills with a high level understanding of application architecture and familiarity with .NET, ASP, SQL, COM and other development frameworks
- Hands-on experience with the MEAN Stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS)
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server database
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SharePoint and SharePoint Reporting Services
- Experience with agile development processes (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Knowledge of DevOps tools and processes
- Documentation of technical process/procedures applicable to skill set
- Escalate conflicts in a timely manner to senior members of the team
- Participate in analyzing unique issues, systems or problems having large or total organizational impact
- Proactively updating the status of a particular issue/problem to appropriate stake holders
- AWS Cloud Services
- Understanding of SAN/NAS/DAS technologies
- Understanding of Server Hardware (Dell, Sun)
- Understanding of Server operating systems (Windows, Linux, Solaris)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
US Citizenship Required.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.