- 10+ years working in Information Technology related field preferably with Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Architecture or Data Integration related technologies
- 2+ years of hands-on development and configuration experience in Big Data related technologies such as Hadoop (MapReduce, HBase, Pig) Spark, Cassandra, MongoDB, Greenplum, SAP HANA, etc.
- 7+ years implementing relational data architecture/ RDBMS products
- 5+ years implementing traditional ETL tools or BI technologies
- 2+ year implementing Data Visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik or Spotfire
- 5+ years experience with sales engineering/solution design
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology related field
- Full life cycle development; experience with agile delivery a plus
- Ability to estimate the level of effort for technology strategy and delivery projects; scope proof of concept initiatives; identify client technology needs based on client requirements/ discussions
- Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech) ; Federal Government experience preferable
- Team lead experience with 10+ person delivery teams
- Strong communication organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.