- Minimum 2 years of experience with Identity Control and Access Management business processes for IT/data management systems (e.g. ABAC), to include Identity Management (i.e. onboarding, transfer, off-boarding, access request, and certification).
- Minimum 1 year of experience applying security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people our clients.
- Minimum 1 year of experience creating high quality and high-level deliverables for the government client.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, engineering, mathematics related field.
- Demonstrated ability to work with stakeholders to document requirements and build business processes that are in alignment with the Identity Management, Trusted Identity Credentials and Attribute management, and Single Sign On product capabilities.
- Have excellent written and oral communications skills and will deliver documentation, presentations, and training to a broad population.
- Familiarity around Role Based Attribute Control (RBAC) & XAML
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.