- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related field (In lieu of relevant degree requirement, candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a Finance or Accounting role)
- 2 years of experience in a Finance or Accounting role
- 6 months of Federal contracting experience
- 6 months of supervisory experience or significant leadership experience demonstrating readiness to supervise effectively
- US Citizenship
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint
- Must be able to work at all DC area locations: Rosslyn, Arlington, Washington DC
- Good knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with Government Accounting
- Experience with Microsoft Access
- Financial accounting experience including skills in reconciliation, invoice preparation, processing financial transactions, and preparing financial budgets
- Demonstrated supervisory skills and the ability to leverage support from other parts of the organization
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and analytical skills
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Deltek Costpoint experience
- TM1 Contract Forecast or Enterprise Forecast experience
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accenture is a federal
contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
US Citizenship Required.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.