• BS in Computer Science, or related discipline
• At least 10 years overall experience.
• Strong working knowledge of AWS cost models and forecasting tools (1 year)
• Experience driving the capacity and forecasting consumption of a large enterprise cloud based application (2 years)
• Ability to work with the customer to identify patterns of business activity in order to understand the levels of demand that will be placed on a service (as provided by our client). Understand the differences between user profiles (different groups of users and LOBs within clients customers) in order to understand/align service provider business with these customers
• Be able to classify Capacity needs and demand into categories based on characteristics need for Capacity model input
• Codifying Data Center Capacity to determine capabilities and resources needed
• Administering Capacity management tools and models or similar complex modeling)
• Lead internal team reviews of related work products
• Ability to understand business processes and procedures
• Strong analytical skills
• Good documentation and presentation skills (written and verbal)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.