- Minimum 3 years of experience in one of more of the following capabilities: financial management; business process design/re-engineering; audit/internal control testing; financial reporting
- Minimum 3 years of experience with the following policies:
- Federal Managers' Financial Integrity Act of 1982
- Federal Financial Management Improvement Act of 1996
- OMB A-123, Management’s Responsibility for Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Control
- Minimum 3 years of experience MS Office applications (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Experience in internal control testing and risk assessment , Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM)
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Knowledge of Federal Accounting concepts and requirements
- Knowledge of governance, risk and compliance framework
- Federal Government Accounting and/or Auditing experience
- Understanding of the DoD's financial environment and operations
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Self-Driven, Detail Oriented, and Motivated with excellent organization and time management skills
- CPA, CGFM, or CDFM are a plus
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
US Citizenship Required.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.