- 3 years of Change Management experience
- 2 years of experience with MS Office Suite, including MS Project
- 2 years of training experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- US Citizenship Required
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Knowledge of Federal Accounting concepts and requirements
- Federal Government Accounting and/or Auditing experience
- Understanding of the DoD's financial environment and operations
- CPA, CGFM, or CDFM are a plus
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Self-Driven, Detail Oriented, and Motivated
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.