- Knowledge of statement of budgetary resources, concepts and requirements
- Experience preparing assertion packages, evaluating and testing internal controls, designing improvement initiatives, reporting performance results and developing guidance
- CDFM, CGFM and/or CPA
- Federal Consulting experience and/or Federal Accounting/Auditing experience
- Understanding of the DoD's Financial Management environment
- Proven ability to lead a deliverable team
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.