Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. Within Client Solutions, we are looking for an Inside Product Specialist
to work as part of a team based in Round Rock, TX
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we're committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Role Responsibilities
- Selling technical solutions, products, and /or services to a wide range of customers
- Responsible for making outbound calls as part of managing the sales cycle with end customers, VARS, and distributors
- Inside sales role, which primarily takes requests via email or on an inbound phone queue and facilitates sales through the channel
- Responds to field sales, resellers and end customer inquiries
- Specialist position focused on Dell's Cloud Client technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs
- Able to explain technical, industry, and market facts to position Dell Cloud Client Computing against a competitive solution
- Experience gained within a sales role
- General knowledge of desktop virtualisation solutions, cloud computing hardware / software technology
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written
- Dynamic personality with a hunter mentality
- Solid customer relationship skills with ability to build and manage relationships with the channel and Dell Direct
Why work with us?
- Technical background a plus
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past of present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us!
For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
Job Family: Inside Sales
Job ID: R19937
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.