- Bachelor's Degree (in Business or IT related field preferred) or 4 years related experience.
- 2 to 5 years consulting IT experience, preferably within a CIO or Acquisition organization.
- Minimum 2 years experience supporting a Federal or DoD Client.
- Minimum 1 year experience developing IT infrastructure capability and requirements documentation.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills (oral and written; good briefing skills).
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong business acumen (MBA is a plus).
- Strong project management skills (PMP a plus).
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Experience creating and implementing IT performance measures and metrics.
- Acquisition and JCIDS experience.
- Enterprise Architecture experience.
- Desire to add value to the client and Accenture above and beyond the role.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.