- Minimum of 2 years of client facing work experience developing Java
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience with J2EE frameworks (e.g. Spring, JSF) or ORM tools (e.g. Hibernate)
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience using Java development tools (e.g. Eclipse, JUnit, Subversion)
- Experience with Java Application Servers (WebSphere or WebLogic)or Open Source Application Servers (i.e. JBoss)
- Experience with other Spring frameworks (Integration, Batch, Security, MVC etc.)
- Experience with rules platform and rules maintenance architectures
- Experience with Rules Package solutions (Blaze, iLog, Pega, etc) or Open Source Rules Engine (i.e. Drools)
- Experience with source control management (SVN, GIT, Mercurial, CVS)
- Architecture design experience and design patterns
- Performance testing
- Previous consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.