- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical Field
- A minimum of two years of experience providing technical systems support
- A minimum of two years of experience supporting Linux Operating Systems
- Certification or prior experience in System Administration
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and writing skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Self-starter, detailed & process-oriented, and flexible to provide varying levels of support to the project
- Ability to communicate ideas and problem solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well within team environment required
- Detail-oriented person
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.