Federal Operating Model Program Manager - Round Rock, TX
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: December 17, 2016
Reference ID: 160010TB
Federal Operating Model Program Manager/Project Program Management Consultant – Round Rock, TX (160010TB)
As the Operating Model Consultant, you will drive awareness, readiness, and adoption in support of key business transformation initiatives. Working closely with leaders you will work to outline an effective operating model to achieve business readiness, minimize resistance and drive achievement of organizational and business objectives.
- Developing and delivering an operating model for the comprehensive program for full business readiness plans targeted at multiple business audiences
- Analyzing information and operations needs of various audiences
- Proactively gathering content from subject matter experts and crafting operating model designs
- Managing the operating model review, approval and delivery cycle
- Engaging key audience groups (e.g., user community and super-users) to facilitate successful accomplishment of project goals
- Developing and delivering program deliverables for business readiness, as required
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Behavioral Psychology, or equivalent consulting experience
- 10 years of organizational design or change management experience in a large enterprise environment
- Excellent communications and stakeholder management skills
- Successful completion of one or more major change initiatives
- Real-world (beyond academic) understanding of organizational design and change management delivery best practices, principles and methodologies
- Ability to form relationships at all levels across the organization
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to respond quickly and appropriately to changing priorities
- Persuasiveness in collaborating across a global, matrixed organization
- US Citizenship Required
- Master's degree
- Expert-level skill in MS Office (MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Project management skills; hands-on delivery and working across the project lifecycle
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers.
**Job:** **Support Services - Project Program Management*
**Organization:** **Client Solutions*
**Title:** *Federal Operating Model Program Manager - Round Rock, TX*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *160010TB*