- Minimum 2 years of experience supporting end users and working incident tickets and service requests
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing operational support in Cisco Switching & Routing and/or Aruba Wireless Infrastructure and Airwave
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience with supporting 802.1X
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience with Solarwinds Monitoring solution
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience with SIEM
- Proven Ability to work Independently and as a team member
- Proven ability to identify potential areas of improvement and make recommendations
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- US Citizen
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience in IP Subnetting
- 2 years of experience in Juniper SRX
- 2 years of experience i
- Ability to function in a fast paced high demand environment
- Ability to learn new skills and research issues on their own when needed
- Ability to work on a team of highly skilled technical resources
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot issues and provide sound solutions
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships with fellow team members
- Familiarity in Service Management/ITIL Practices (incident, problem, change, service request)
- Familiarity with ITIL/IT Service Management tools (ServiceNow)
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification or ITILv2 Certification
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.