- US Citizenship; No Dual Citizenship
- Bachelor's Degree or comparable experience
- 3 years of experience with Oracle SOA/OSB implementations
- 3 years of experience with implementation of complex interfaces (across Oracle Applications and legacy applications)
- 3 years of experience with Integration functional designs, technical designs, process flows and test case documentation
- 3 years of experience with execution of all systems development lifecycle (SDLC) stages from requirements gathering through solution deployment
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
Integration experience with Oracle EBS, Primavera, WebCenter Portal and Content
Integration experience with XML/SOAP as well as JSON based RESTFul API
DoD SDLC and Systems Integration experience
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.