- Bachelor’s Degree in a complementary discipline
- 2+ years of software delivery experience, with at least 6 years in requirements management
- 2+ years of experience leading a team as part of an enterprise-scale environment
- 2+ years of experience in requirements elicitation, development and documentation
- Familiarity with Agile methodology support tools like Jira, etc.
- Strong leadership and organization skills, excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project planning, people and team building skills
- Degree in a technical or business discipline
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
US Citizenship Required.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.