- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- Versed in the design, implementation, test and deployment of PeopleSoft ERP HCM version 9.x
- 12+ years' experience with a minimum of six years of functional experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
- Functional experience with one or more of the following PeopleSoft modules: HR Core, Global Payroll, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Time and Labor, Talent Acquisition, Workflow and Self Service
- 6+ years of experience in configuration of PeopleSoft Time & Labor, Absence Management and Payroll modules
- Must be a team player and be able to adjust to a dynamic working environment that supports a government agency
- Must have strong written, verbal, and listening skills
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering learning activities (i.e., classroom or computer based training, information sessions, tutorials, demonstrations)
- Experience designing user experiences
- Experience measuring progress and outcomes of change initiatives
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills and desire to work within a team
- Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong work ethic
- Act independently to expose and resolve problems
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
US Citizenship Required.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.