An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other Analytical/technical field
• 2 plus years of experience in design and architecture of IAM Solutions.
• 1 plus years of experience with deployment and management of J2EE Applications, n-tier web applications, databases.
• 1 plus years of experience with at least one of the following IdAM products: Oracle OAM/IDM, OEM, IBM Tivoli Identity Manager or Access Manager, CA Site Minder/Identity Manager, PingFederate etc.
• 1 plus years of experience with one or more directories such as: IBM Security Directory Server, Oracle directory services, Novell eDirectory, CA directory
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
US Citizenship Required.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.