• Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in delivering software package solutions (systems integration)
- Systems integration of SaaS / Platform solutions
- Bachelor's degree
- Understanding of ServiceNow, Salesforce, and/or Pegasystems, or other leading CRM or platform solutions
- Managing relationships, operating procedures, and service level agreements with clients and coworkers.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Process Management (BPM) / Business Process Design
- Web site design and human computer interaction (user experience)
- Development and delivery of ServiceNow training
- AngularJS, Apache and/or Jelly Scripting
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- System/Process Automation (Orchestration)
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design.
- Designing and implementing IT and Non-IT related process workflows, procedures and technical standards
- Vendor certification(s) for ServiceNow, Salesforce, Pega, or similar platform/CRM solution(s)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one, may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
US Citizenship is required.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.