Accenture Federal Services analysts are well-rounded with a consistent track record of outstanding academic performance and high learning agility. We are looking to build our teams with individuals who are open, entrepreneurial and collaborative.
- Bachelor’s degree (with a graduation date no later than August 31, 2017)
- U.S Citizenship Required
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to demonstrate sufficient programming skills
- Bachelor’s degree or minor in Computer Science, Engineering, Sciences, Technology or comparable experience
- Programming or systems integration related internship
- Experience with Scrum, Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and/or Automated Testing
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- UI/UX design
- Distributed computing tools like Hadoop
- Statistical techniques using SPSS, SAS, R or similar toolsets and an understanding of exploratory data analysis, predictive modeling, data mining, statistical inference and/or classification algorithms
- Relational and Non-relational data modeling
- Amazon Web Services or other server virtualization tools
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.