- Bachelor’s degree in related field (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, etc.) or equivalent experience. In lieu of Bachelor’s Degree an additional 6 years of relevant experience
- 3 years of experience developing, implementing and maintaining security controls and supporting documentation as required for risk management framework (RMF)
- 3 years experience administering servers, desktop computers, printers, applications, security updates and patches for STIG Compliance
- 3 years experience supportting implementation of network security systems (firewalls, intrusion detection systems (IDS), intrusion prevention systems (IPS), scanning software, etc.)
- Expertise with application server technologies such as Spring Framework, Spring Security, Web Services, REST, and Hibernate
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with security technologies, single-sign-on and identity management technologies
- Expertise with web system security concepts, including authentication, authorization (RBAC), encryption/hashing, SAML, and LDAP
- Advanced knowledge of web application vulnerabilities such as cross-site scripting (XSS), sessions hijacking, SQL injection, CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery), OWASP Top 10, and other attack vectors
- Advanced knowledge of network based, system level and application layer attacks and mitigation methods, and TCP/IP, HTTP/S, and related protocols
- Solid working experience and knowledge of Windows operating system
- Experience with Cisco Network devices
- Understanding of Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) methodology for standardizing security protocols within networks, servers, computers, and logical designs to enhance overall security
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
US Citizenship Required.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.