We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society and the workplace. IBM is a leader in this worldwide transformation and just the place to further define and develop your career in Tax. Our dedicated teams of business professionals give our clients more than solutions - we ask "what else is possible?"
As a member of our IBM Tax team, you'll have the opportunity to grow your expertise with a market leader, while exploring and connecting with virtually every part of IBM, in over 160 countries.
As a Federal Tax Analyst
on the US Domestic income tax compliance team you will:
- Prepare and review of US Federal, State and Local Income Tax returns/extensions/estimated tax calculations for assigned subsidiaries.
- Respond to IRS and state auditor inquiries. These inquiries may be written, by telephone, or in person. Provide information in a timely manner to answer questions or verify information regarding filed tax returns.
- Prepare and review assigned Schedule M and state tax adjustments for US Federal and State Income Tax purposes. Calculate return to provision adjustments and prepare reconciliation of deferred tax assets and liabilities.
- Analysis and determine application of relevant Income Tax laws while maintaining appropriate audit ready support.
- Provide support on legal and information document requests, and other ad-hoc projects, as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant internal controls.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.