• Provide tax compliance and advisory services to corporations for a variety of clients from multi-national public companies to emerging businesses
• Work closely with audit teams to support the preparation and review of income tax provision calculations and financial statement presentation with respect to taxes (ASC 740)
• Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience
• Manage a portfolio of clients of varying size and scope and act as the first point of contact for internal and external clients
• Build and manage client relationships, manage teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects, and participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
• Manage risk and financial performance of engagements including billing, collections and the project budgets
• Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
• Mentor and develop tax staff
Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited college/university, Masters degree with concentration in Tax is a plus
Minimum of five (5) years of corporate tax experience in an accounting firm and/or corporation; (strong preference for Big 4 or large regional firm experience)
Licensed CPA with knowledge of ASC 740
Experience with multi-national and multi-state corporate taxation and consolidations
Experience with managing multiple client engagements and client service teams
Excellent advisory, compliance, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex information
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.