PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
The PwC network is a global market leader in tax services.
We assist businesses, individuals, and organizations with tax strategy, planning, and compliance, while also delivering a wide range of business advisory services.
With over 32,000 tax professionals, this means that the PwC network can support our clients both locally and globally.
We have experience working with an expansive and diverse client-base, which comprises all types of businesses-multinationals, local companies, privately-owned organizations, entrepreneurs, family businesses, trusts, partnerships, and private individuals.Job Description
Global Enterprise Tax Solutions (GETS) positions at PwC are at the forefront of the tax profession
- creating a distinctive new approach to providing managed tax services. GETS delivers top talent, technology and processes across our global network to provide an alternative tax function model that is fit for purpose today and into the future. Clients are seeing this as an innovative collaboration in response to a strategic evolution in the global market for managed tax services.
With constant legislative, regulatory and judicial changes, companies are challenged to follow and comprehend ever-changing developments. At the same time, globalization, economic challenges, operational adjustments, and corporate mandates require tax departments to adjust and adapt their internal initiatives to a changing business environment. The combination of these equally important factors requires tax departments to be agile, well-versed in internal and external developments, and able to deal quickly and efficiently with competing goals and interests. Understanding the tax impact on business operations and transactions across jurisdictions is vital to the success of any multinational corporation.
The GETS Federal Tax Services practice has extensive experience helping companies address their federal and International tax needs. We help multinational businesses achieve their business goals in a tax-efficient manner, both locally and globally. Our Quantitative Tax professionals assist companies with:
- Staying abreast of developments within the tax arena that may affect their business, both globally and locally;
- Formulating effective and tax-efficient reporting strategies for both US and overseas operations;
- Managing their global structural tax rate; and,
- Responding to inquiries from regulatory authorities.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree Preferred: Master's degree in Accounting or Taxation.
Certification(s) Preferred: .CPA, Enrolled Agent, or Member of the Bar.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Quantitative analysis including income and expense sourcing, foreign tax credit computations, manufacturing deductions and R and D tax credit studies; and,
- Federal and international tax reporting and compliance requirements.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
Utilizing and applying proficient technical skills in reviewing complex computation and reporting solutions, with the ability to clearly articulate findings in both verbal and written formats; experience in leveraging technology solutions to enable and improve client solutions;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues; and,
- Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members, providing candid meaningful feedback in a timely manner, and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.