Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for Inside Product Specialists
to join our Inside Sales teams based in Round Rock, TX
The Inside Product Specialist is a senior level individual contributor responsible for selling a defined set of enterprise products and services. You will provide technical advice to customers, teams, and field team members during the sales process. Your role will be accountable for delivering quotes and closing sales on technical solutions, products, and/or services that address customer needs of varying complexity. You will be working with subject matter experts to address solutions of even higher complexity. Viewed as a trusted business advisor to our customers, you'll be expected to have in-depth knowledge of Dells technology, products and services to help our customers formulate direction.Role Responsibilities
- Build relationships with assigned contacts within your account set striving to be seen as part of customer's total technology solution provider and trusted advisor
- Identify customer needs/requirements, and recommend the appropriate products and solutions
- Consistently manage a pipeline of opportunities
- Support a weekly forecast process and be able to accurately predict top opportunities and identify potential upside
- Effectively utilize/engage extended specialist teams as required when qualifying and developing opportunities
- Work well in a team environment by contributing ideas, striving to enhance the team's effectiveness, and support decisions by management
- Remain up-to-date on new product, technology, and services offerings and engage in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team
- Strong knowledge of servers, storage, networking and Enterprise Software
- Competency in providing total solutions and providing cross segment teamwork
- Work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Demonstrate professionalism with peers, subordinates, superiors and customers
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 8 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Why work with us?
- Self- driven strategic thinker
- Understand the complex solutions of customers in Commercial
- Manage time and prioritize effectively; demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here
Come join us! For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
Job Family: Inside Sales
Job ID: R21634
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.