- 2 years of hands on experience with cloud technologies and experience with at least two of the following: AWS, Azure, Google, Private Cloud, Platform as a Service, Software as a Service
- 2 years of hands on experience with cloud architecture and design
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fundamental knowledge of cloud including Infrastructure as a Service, public and private cloud solutions
- Experience with cloud based infrastructure architecture and design, including orchestration and automation
- Experience in project management and detailed technical planning
- Hands on experience with OpenStack, including understanding of the various components and architectures, key integration points, and familiarity of the various open source standards
- Hands on experience with the VMware suit of virtualization tools, including vCloud Director and vCloud orchestrator
- Hands on experience with various cloud platforms (i.e. Rackspace, Azure, AWS, Google Compute, etc.)
- Ability to administer, modify, and/or deploy at least one operating system (e.g., Solaris, Linux, Windows, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with converged infrastructure
- Knowledge and experience with performance tuning servers and operating systems
- Knowledge and experience of automation tools (e.g., Chef, Puppet, HP Server Automation, Bladelogic)
- Knowledge and experience in ITIL concepts and processes
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven leadership and team management skills
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require, now or in the future, sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
US Citizenship Required.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.