What you’ll be doing...
The Feed Operations Manager will lead and execute projects to increase revenue, service transactions and personalization on the My Verizon app Feed. The position is focused on turning the Feed from its current state as the app homepage into a highly dynamic, personalized communication channel which integrates and prioritizes internal and external content to drive business objectives. This manager will be accountable to deliver results and KPI on transaction types impacting all areas of the business. This person is operations focused, analytically driven, results oriented and has an advanced understanding of digital communication and personalization. We are seeking a talented person who thrives at the intersection of operations, marketing and product. The ideal candidate will also have a strong app ecosystem background.
- Manages the highly complex and strategic communication channel within the My Verizon app known as the Feed
- Create and execute on a holistic strategy to turn the My Verizon Feed into a communication engine capable of personalization to a 1:1 granularity
- Develop and evolve a monetization strategy for the Feed to increase upgrade, gross adds and alternative sources of revenue
- Oversee all content creation and maintenance processes
- Identify opportunities to create promotional campaigns either in partnership with Digital Operations or as app only exclusives to increase transactions
- Work with marketing and product to create branded and 3rd party content integration strategies
- Manage the Feed Marketing Calendar and align with CRM and GTM efforts to ensure consistent communication across all channels
- Partner with the infrastructure team to evolve the capabilities of the app Feed to streamline business control processes and personalization efforts
- Ensure that an optimal and complete end-to-end customer experience is created for each and every Feed card
- Work with Design and UX teams to identify new Feed card opportunities, and develop requirements and visuals to support the strategy
- Work with IT to ensure implementation of all Feed cards occurs on time and in line with requirements
- Lead and facilitates sessions with key stakeholders to capture new project requirements
- Rapidly prototype and demo planned functionality or content to executive leadership and other key stakeholders
- Own projects with considerable scope and/or complexity with significant impact on customer experience
- Develop and communicate a clear perspective on the bigger picture Feed and app roadmap, and the prioritization of individual projects in the broader scope
- Monitor performance/health of the Feed and communicate status, results, and recommended actions to senior leadership on a daily basis
- Work with digital analytics to define and optimize metrics and dashboards to measure flow engagement, clicks and conversion rate of Feed cards
- Create buy-in for the Feed strategy with internal and external partners
- Clearly and efficiently communicate the strategy and status to senior management
- Must be passionate about emerging mobile trends and stay on the leading edge of new technologies to create the best customer experience
What we’re looking for...
- BA/BS degree with MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years professional experience in digital operations with backgrounds in sales, strategy or product
- 3+ years’ experience in digital content management and content personalization
- Verifiable experience managing a highly personalized digital communication channel
- Deep understanding of online or app user experience and design concepts and best practices
- Experience with app marketing or operations is preferred
- Understanding of the Android and iOS application marketplace and ecosystem a plus
- Knowledge of the ATG/Endeca platforms and environment
- Quantitative analytical ability and communication skills
- Ability to lead, execute and overcome obstacles in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with minimal oversight
- Proven ability to drive change and results through influential leadership skills.
- Analytical, data driven decision-maker
- Ability to understand and create financial business cases
- Experience in writing world class requirements documents and strong facilitation skills are required.
- Outstanding communicator with a keen ability to simplify complex concepts and build consensus across teams and organizations
- Must be organized and able to juggle numerous shifting projects and priorities from day to day
- Strong logic, quantitative and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency with Access/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.