Job Description: In this key technology development position within MVE Debug Labs, you will be innovating and developing next generation silicon circuit edit and nano-surgery capabilities to support silicon debug of 7nm and beyond semiconductor VLSI/CMOS fabrication process to enable quick validation of NG microprocessors.
- Responsible for development of NG circuit edit and nano-surgery capabilities and processes thru innovation and collaboration with internal and external developers/suppliers.
- Performing hands-on circuit edit to repair/modify Intel's NG products manufactured on advanced fab process technology like 10nm and 7nm etc.
- Close interaction, collaboration and communication with suppliers, mgmt. and Lab network lead engineering personnel to create proposals and buyoff decisions on development milestones.
- Ability to collaborate across organizations and teams to accomplish results is must.
- Working knowledge of Design of Experiment (DOE) as well as advance knowledge of SPC and data analytics are required to find trends and make informed decisions quickly.
- Ability to lead projects and team members; able to work with minimum supervision and strategic direction. Must be able to demonstrate ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, advance level problem solving, and work in team environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills with results and goal orientation attitude required.
- Risk taking, innovative problem solving and Copy Exact Lean methodology will be part of this job requirement.
- Wide range of electronics and failure analyses tools operation and capability development experience required.
- Advance level understanding of FA/Debug tools such as TEM, FIB, microprober, curve tracer, oscilloscope, scanning electron microscope (SEM); Dual Beam SEM/FIB, Optical and Infrared microscopy are required.
- Advance understanding of computing and data analytics along with LINUX, PC skills and advance knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, Project) are required.
Education and Qualifications:
MS/PhD in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Material Science or Applied Physics
- Advance knowledge of applied sciences along with VLSI circuits, electronics, device physics and Fab process flows are desired.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.