Top Three Skills:1. Project Coordination Skills (work on projects and handing them off)
2. Data Entry
3. Business Analyst skills (pulling reports and following the flow)
Job Description: Responsible for project coordination and overseeing the timely launch and completion of all Metro Ethernet fiber surveys within required specifications. Ensure that surveys are correctly submitted by sales teams and completed by construction team within SLA's. Escalation of issues or errors on surveys and follow up on surveys exceeding SLA's. Data entry into tracking database (Century). (Only have 11 calendar days to turn the surveys around)
1) Assign, schedule and contact fiber construction contractors.
2) Update files in Century on a daily basis.
3) Interact with Several internal groups (Sales, Construction, Design) for scheduling surveys.
4) Meet or exceed survey intervals in Century database.
5) Ability to work independently.
6) Experience multi-tasking numerous projects simultaneously within cross functional teams.
7) Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Visio
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.