Field Examiner II
If you want to be part of a fast-paced, client-centric and strategically growing business, Capital One Commercial Banking wants you to join our talented group! Capital One is committed to excellence in the solutions we offer, the industries we serve, and the way we work with clients. Today, Capital One Commercial Banking group services a $65 billion loan portfolio, serving more than 6,100 clients. We offer a range of solutions including Commercial Lending, Depository Services, Treasury Management, Capital Markets, Private Banking and Wealth Management, and Corporate Cards. On the Commercial Banking team, you’ll find energized, positive people rolling up their sleeves to deliver value-added solutions, products and services for our clients. From facilitating meetings with bankers and clients, to preparing client communications, you’ll be the one to help deepen relationships while strengthening our brand. For more information on Capital One’s Commercial Bank, please visit http://www.capitalonecommercial.com.
Performs examinations on the books, records and operations of Capital One's existing customers. Assists in assessing the customer's financial position, the adequacy and quality of the collateral and compliance with loan agreements. Makes recommendations, assists in establishing advance rates and assists in preparing a detailed report of examination findings for distribution to loan offices, credit administration and management. Extensive travel will be required (50% of the time).
• Assist in the examinations on the books, records and operations of the prospective customers.
• Assists in analysis of cash, accounts receivable, inventory, fixed assets, accounts payable, taxes and other general ledger accounts.
• Assists in evaluating the customer operational procedures and reporting requirements to ensure that the information being reported to the bank is properly stated.
• Assists in identifying and evaluating problem areas and making recommendations to clear deficiencies.
• Performs exams on existing customers.
50% travel required. Monday- Wednesday client engagement as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
• At least 2 Years of Asset Based Lending Audit Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Bachelor's Degree in Business or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.