Field Inventory Auditor
Posted: December 29, 2016
Reference ID: 199212648
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Field Inventory Auditor in City Of La Verne. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. The role of the Field Inventory Auditor is to travel and engage in the activities necessary to provide assurance around the authentication of the Company's inventory and instruments consigned in the field.
Responsibilities for this Field Inventory Auditor position include:
• Count and record sterile and non-sterile inventory in distributor warehouses, hospitals, and sales rep stocking locations
• Assist audit lead with planning and preparation prior to the audit, including inventory analysis, travel logistics, and scheduling.
• Assist in inventory reconciliation process.
• Experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Information Systems, Engineering or other technical field preferred.
• Prior inventory/logistics experience a plus
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in logistics, supply chain, sales support or other technical field and/or inventory management.
• Must have valid driver's license
• High School Diploma/ GED Required
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Field Inventory Auditor position in City of La Verne or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled