What you will do:
- Responsible for the supervision of scheduling and co-ordination of service technician's activities in the branch.
- Spends up to 70% of their workday in the field on service calls etc.
- Provides training, coaching and counseling to technical associates.
- Provides support to the Service and install teams, and promotes a collaborative team atmosphere between the sales, installation, maintenance teams as well between other departments within the branch and region.
- Promotes and maintains positive customer focused relationships in the branch.
- Such other duties as may be assigned.
What we look for:
- High school graduate with 7 to 10 years of experience; community college with 3 years experience; or an equivalent through work experience, special courses and self-development.
- Advanced electronic and networking knowledge an asset.
Who we are:
- Customer service and conflict resolution skills; supervisory and instructional skills; work scheduling; knowledge of pertinent Tyco's applications, databases/software, products and services is a definite asset.
- Has demonstrated strong project management skills through past work experience and training.
- Effective Communication skills (both Oral and Written) is a requirement.
- Knowledge and successful experience in Large Project Installation and Service work is an asset.
- Clean drivers abstract and motor vehicle will be required.
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.