Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.
Field Management Operational Risk
Field Management Operational Risk team is responsible for overseeing the operational risk and control initiatives within the Wealth Management Field business unit. This team partners with Field Risk and Service to implement control processes and procedures, manages audits and exams with Compliance and Internal Audit, organizes the annual Risk and Control Self-Assessment, and coordinates new operational risk programs in partnership with Wealth Management and Firm Operational Risk Management departments.
- Participate in key strategic priorities such as Field Risk Committee reporting, Risk & Control Self-Assessment process, and policy and procedure development
- Coordinate process improvement and remediation projects with Field personnel and Home Office teams
- Conduct data analysis to help identify trends and root causes branch exam and audit findings, and develop projects to remediate repeat exceptions
- Plan coordination and monitoring for Field Remediation's
- Create and track new metrics and key risk indicators (KRIs) with Risk, Internal Audit and Compliance
- 5 years of experience within Operational Risk, or Wealth Management Branch or WM Operations
- Must be familiar with Wealth Management branch structure and/or Branch Operations
- Strong proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; Microsoft Access knowledge a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, project management and organizational skills will be key in balancing daily deadlines
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize; ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a small team environment, building and maintain a network of contacts and coordinating with a large number of stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.