*Field Marketing Consultant - Round Rock, TX*
Dell’s Marketing Vision is to be a world-class, innovative and customer-focused marketing organization that shapes our offerings, influences our stakeholder’s perceptions and behaviors, and drives growth and profitability. Dell provides boundless opportunities for lateral and upward mobility and growth.
Are you keen to work in a dynamic*Marketing*environment where you can bring in your innovative ideas and work cross-functionally to develop first-class marketing programs?We are looking for a*Field Marketing Consultant*to join us in Round Rock, TX * *and work with our team to accelerate the growth of our solutions.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
· Provides deep subject matter expertise, advice and program delivery and contributes to the development of new techniques and plans within area of expertise.
· Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis that improve business performance and contribute to corporate goals and strategic intent.
· Adapts projects, programs or methods based on customer or business partner feedback.
· Manages critical projects, customer engagements or business processes though leadership, guidance and advice in own field.
· Works across the organization to effectively obtain and allocate resources to complete programs and projects on time.
· Adapts communication techniques for audiences at multiple internal and external levels and presents facts and information to negotiate mutually acceptable solutions.
· Cultivates, develops and manages strong, lasting customer/business partner relationships at senior management level.
* Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant Marketing experience or Graduate degree and 6-8 years relevant Marketing experience(Technical university)
* Proven Marketing Project Management delivery experience
* Strong communicationand presentationskills
* Technical product knowledge
/With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success./
*/Why work with us?/*
- /Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology./
- /When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution./
- /Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships./
- /We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential./
- /Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.**/
/Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages./
**Job:** **Field Marketing*
**Organization:** **Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions*
**Title:** *Field Marketing Consultant - Round Rock, TX*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *160011OM*