Healthcare Life Sciences
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
We are an $18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do!
At work for a healthier world.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE Healthcare Life Sciencesprovides products and services used as tools for biopharmaceutical manufacturing, drug discovery and the latest in cellular technologies, thereby enabling our customers around the world to be more productive, effective and creative. Our motivation is to create better health for more people. Through our five decades of supporting the biopharmaceutical industry and its research partners to become more productive, we are helping to reduce costs, increase access and improve quality in the healthcare system. We use our expertise and know-how in imaginative ways to work with our customers to provide what's needed today and create products and solutions to enable the medical treatments of tomorrow. We add value to our customers by:
* Providing cutting-edge research tools that give deeper insights into cell function to enable disease diagnosis and the development of treatments.
* Enabling manufacturing productivity: we provide solutions for the entire bioprocess workflow (i.e. start-to-finish bioprocessing) helping our customers to develop and manufacture biopharmaceuticals more efficiently.
* Providing high quality support and maintenance services.
We are the home of many famous brands, including Whatman, Amersham, Biacore, WAVE, Applied Precision, Xcellerex and more.
Learn More About GE Healthcare Life Sciences
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Field Marketing Leader - Research Protein Analysis
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Field Marketers are market and segment experts responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that either will generate new opportunities or advance existing ones while working in partnership with sales and product teams. For about 25% of their working time, field marketers will focus on a specific product set or customer application, the remainder being devoted to support of wider programs and activities.
* Capture customer insights and conduct Win/Loss analysis: Analyze channel/field level win/loss data and conduct in-depth customer interviews to generate insights and develop hypotheses on the GTM strategy and commercialization plan in the region, aligned with sales funnel and sales related metrics (conversion rates, customer retention etc.)
* Integrated Region Marketing Plan : Leading in partnership with Product and Sales, the Annual Region/Country Integrated Marketing Plan, ensuring execution of coherent and impactful campaigns
* Commercial activation support: Developing and executing marketing programs aligned with global marketing initiatives and regional commercial strategy
* Installed Based Marketing: Lead IB marketing programs in order to increase share of wallet, drive IB Retention & Customer Loyalty
* Demand Creation & Funnel Acceleration: Responsible to develop and execute demand creation & funnel acceleration tactics supporting product and solution commercial launch plans and IB Marketing initiatives
* Outbound and inbound marketing (events, direct marketing, email marketing etc.) and prepare all channels to support those programs
* Measure effectiveness of all relevant marketing activity in the region
* Top Accounts Marketing - Develop & implement Top Account Marketing strategies to support account management to sell new products and solutions, but also to collect customer insights
* Sales Enablement: Working to ensure that sales teams will be properly trained and equipped with the right materials and tools required for execution of growth strategies
* Channel Marketing: Support the Channel Strategy development through a Market Coverage Map, Responsible to align Branding Strategy with the Channels, Responsible for managing Marketing communication with the channel
Quality Specific Goals:
* Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
* Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
* Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
* Responsible for ensuring legal and regulatory approval of all marketing communications prior to external release.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
* Minimum 5+ years' experience in marketing, product marketing or related field in high technology markets (knowledge of the full Life Sciences portfolio is desired)
* Team oriented - ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
* Influencing skills - ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence, both within GE and with our channel partners
* Willingness and ability to travel within U.S and Canada and occasionally Europe.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills. Capable and comfortable with telephone and web-ex presenting.
* Strong analytical and process skills
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* MBA or Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
* 8+ years' experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
* Knowledge of adjacent markets i.e. applied segments, diagnostics and customer applications
* Experience in a commercial environment. For example; sales, key account management, sales management, marketing, scientific support and/or training.
* Strong time management, organizational, and administrative skills.
* Willingness and ability to take on additional responsibilities and undertake challenging tasks and/or global projects.
* Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
* A high degree of self-motivation.
* Standard computer skills-experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook or equivalents.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.