Are you an impactful leader with a desire to drive PepsiCo's Marketing agenda? If so, you might be the perfect candidate to help ignite our consumer's thirst for our beverage brands in the Northeast Region. Whether it's driving growth with Multicultural and Millennial consumers for priority brands such as Pepsi or Mountain Dew, or supporting our portfolio transformation journey with our non-carbonated brands, we need talented marketers like you to join our team!
PepsiCo's Northeast region team is looking for a strategic, creative and results-oriented Field Marketing Manager who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative marketing environment. You will lead the strategic consumer and insights driven marketing agenda that will drive volume, share, topline growth and brand equity. This experience will develop and showcase the ability to evaluate business opportunities, develop deep consumer understanding, and bring them to market to positively impact brand equity, business sales and profitability. This role will hone skills in building strong team dynamics, dealing with ambiguity, influencing up to the highest levels of the organization, and driving for results.
The Field Marketing Manager of will leverage PepsiCo's powerhouse beverage brands (such as Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Lipton, Sierra Mist, and Gatorade) to localize marketing programs that grow brand health and drive volume in the assigned territory. This role has a geographic focus against Penn East and Philly Metro markets, inclusive of Philly Mega City. Expectations for role are partnering with sales and operations to leverage robust portfolio, brand plans and regional sports/prestige property assets to connect with consumers in a locally relevant way. He/she will be responsible for managing prestige property relationships and creating locally-relevant brand initiatives and consumer engagement to meet business objectives. Accountabilities:
- Develop and implement premier marketing programs for key PepsiCo brands in the market.
Qualifications/Requirements Minimum Qualifications:
- Turn insights into action by creating locally-relevant brand programs
- Effectively influence the market's agenda to execute premier marketing programs and deliver Volume, NOPBT, Share, and Net Revenue Plans for the assigned markets
- Execute the National Brand Priorities and Platforms within the Northeast region and assigned markets
- Build and activate local playbooks to support priority brands
- Partner with cross functional team to drive impactful marketing programs that have scale, are repeatable, & improve efficiency and effectiveness in market
- Develop innovative ways to leverage local media and prestige properties to build awareness, trial, and repeat of our brands
- Launch national innovation priorities through sampling, customer-specific programming and consumer engagement
- Undergraduate Degree
- A minimum of 5 years prior Marketing experience
- Prior Brand, Field Sales or Shopper Marketing experience within consumer packaged goods
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills for interaction with internal/external senior leaders
- Customer experience and/or experience presenting to external organizations
- Must have a clean driving record and be willing and able to travel 25% of the time
- MBA with a concentration in Marketing
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong collaboration, project management and influencing skills within a matrix environment
- Strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to partner at all levels of the organization
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.