it! You want to work at a fun, growing company, where you can have a direct impact on the organization's success. Splunk is searching for a Field
Manager with a consistent track record of leading and delivering marketing strategy and programs on time, on budget with a high level of quality. Splunk is a fast-growing company with a real passion for building great technology and having some fun along the way. In this role you'll directly support the success of our Americas sales organization with a specific focus on the Territory
segment . As our organization changes and grows, you'll lead the way in developing programs to help generate pipeline and accelerate customer adoption. This is a great opportunity for a sharp, eager Field Marketer passionate about jumping on board with one of the fastest growing companies in the Big Data space. This role has high visibility and an opportunity for growth within the organization.
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we're committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other's success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
- Build marketing plans aligned to Territory sales priorities and revenue targets.
- Deliver integrated marketing programs to drive pipeline growth and customer dedication with customer and prospect organizations. Programs include Splunk led events, regional sponsorships, hands-on workshops, local cross channel campaigns and more to showcase customer success and demonstrate the value of Splunk to support new customer acquisition and expansion. For events, will own agenda, content creation, promotional materials and speaker acquisition.
- Understand the market trends in specific regions to build customizable programs as needed
- Communicate all marketing plans, activities and report program results consistently to sales
- Track program results, measure program success, and report metrics via SFDC and presentations to AVP and regional sales teams
- Cross collaborate with other marketing channels - partner marketing, global campaigns, product marketing, online, social, press, customer references and others to integrate regional programs into customer buyer's journey
- Minimum of 5-7 years Marketing, preferably Field Marketing Experience
- Minimum 3 years marketing in B2B software
- Passion for learning, new and emerging technology trends
- Exceptional written and verbal and interpersonal skills
- Used Salesforce.com plan online, offline and email campaigns
- Ran event logistics from planning through follow-up
- Built crafty, compelling content, with a good eye for editing and proofreading
- Used Eloqua or similar software to execute email programs and track effectiveness
- Can hit bold deadlines while delivering high quality work
- Attention to detail
- Manage to budget
- Ability to influence others in a cross-functional team
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is one of the fastest growing and most complex areas of big data-generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, sensors, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of taking massive amounts of machine data, and providing powerful insights from that data. IT insights. Security insights. Business insights. It's what we call Operational Intelligence.
Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 13,000 customers in more than 110 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data to deepen business and customer understanding, mitigate cybersecurity risk, prevent fraud, improve service performance and reduce costs. Innovation is in our DNA - from technology to the way we do business. Splunk is the platform for Operational Intelligence!
Splunk has more than 2,700 global employees, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in San Jose, CA and regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer, "Fun Fridays".
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO and sick leave. Our work environments vary by location however we believe in hosting amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Mondays and breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer and "Fun Fridays".
This isn't a job - it's a life changer - are you ready?
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor's EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk's Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk's website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone.