Field Operations Associate - LA
Posted: January 28, 2017
Reference ID: 1817407841
Field Operations Associate
Adecco is currently helping our local client, "the world's largest search engine" for a ground breaking project.
Our client's team builds the most accurate, comprehensive, and useful maps for its users. More than a billion people rely on their map services to explore the world and navigate their daily lives. As a Field Operations Associate, you will be responsible for testing and deploying technologies that will help shape the future of this company's Maps Project.
• Assist with team scheduling and data collection using proprietary software.
• Identify recurring problems and work with team to make improvements.
• Communicate current and future plans to the team.
• Domestic travel up to 85% of the time or as required.
• The task of the deploying technologies might require climbing on a ladder no higher than 8ft.
• High school diploma or equivalent education
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Comfort with working in technical environment.
• Ability to plan, document, and communicate status on projects.
• Willingness and ability to travel.
• Ability to clear background check, drug test and motor vehicle report
o Clean driving record and a valid Driver's License.
• BA or BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience with customer or client relations.
• Comfort with working autonomously and prioritizing multiple competing priorities.
• Experience using Android, iOS, or in-development tools.
• Ability to navigate ambiguity and make quick course corrections when necessary.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled