Field Operations Associate (Washington D.C.)
Location: Washington, District of Columbia
Posted: January 06, 2017
Reference ID: 25796922
Adecco is currently helping a local client, "the world's largest search engine" for a ground breaking project. This is a 1 year contract with the possible extension of another year for a maximum length of service of 2 years.
Our client's team builds the most accurate, comprehensive, and useful maps for its users. More than a billion people rely on their map services to explore the world and navigate their daily lives. As a Field Operations
Associate, you will be responsible for testing and deploying technologies that will help shape the future of this company's Maps Project.
• Assist with team scheduling and data collection using proprietary software.
• Identify recurring problems and work with team to make improvements.
• Communicate current and future plans to the team.
• Domestic travel up to 70% of the time or as required.
• The task of the deploying technologies might require climbing on a ladder no higher than 8ft.
• High school diploma or equivalent education
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Comfort with working in technical environment
• Ability to plan, document, and communicate status on projects
• Willingness and ability to travel
• Ability to clear background check, drug test and motor vehicle report
o Clean driving record and a valid Driver's License
- No more than 1 violation in the last 3 years
- No suspensions within the last 5 years
• BA or BS degree or equivalent practical experience
• Experience with customer or client relations
• Comfort with working autonomously and prioritizing multiple competing priorities
• Experience using Android, iOS, or in-development tools
• Ability to navigate ambiguity and make quick course corrections when necessary