Google - Field Operations Associate
($18hr Flexible Schedule)
Adecco is looking for a Field Operations Associate for a temporary assignment with Google. You will be responsible for driving for six to eight hours per day collecting data for our engineering team. Develop a unique set of operational skills using vehicles running proprietary software and hardware. Operate comfortably in a fast-paced environment, sometimes managing up to four communication channels simultaneously via various high- and low-tech mediums.
Professionalism, care, and personal responsibility required at all times -- we have developed a strong team culture of safety and expect everyone to adhere to team standards of conduct. Must pass a number of training checkpoints, both in and out of the car. Expected to keep all project details confidential. Clean driving history required.
**Must be willing to work evenings/weekends
Summary of Primary Duties:
- Drive 6-8 hours a day, five days a week.
- Ability to work both AM or PM shifts as needed
- Monitor software systems via laptop with constant focus while in a moving vehicle.
- Provide concise written and oral feedback to the engineering team.
- Complete daily reports and document procedures.
- Travel is required
- Raise the bar of excellence for the rest of the team!
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills. Must be able to type at least 40wpm.
- Clean driving history (zero infractions/moving violations in Motor Vehicle Report in the last three years and no greater than 1 point off your license in the past 10 years) and no criminal background
- Three years of driving experience
Pay rate: $18/hr
Location: Washington, DC
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.