Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Job Description Core Competencies & Experiences:
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Financials integrations expertise: The ideal candidate is a Workday super-user, Workday employee, customer or partner consultant who has experience implementing integrations with the Workday Financials applications.
- Financials competency: Candidates should have gained an understanding via past experience of the standard use cases and practices needed to integrate Workday Financials in a customer environment.
- Presentation skills: The ideal candidate has a background in presenting and creating presentation materials on a large scale with multiple audience types; background in Training or Knowledge Management organizations (virtual, classroom, recorded, etc.) is a plus.
Field Readiness Architects will provide functional & technical expertise and leadership to the field through the following programs:
Additional Tasks & Deliverables:
- Product Lead Program
- Knowledge Sharing Sessions
- Product Release Update Certification Program
- Altitude, Rising and Workday major events
- Community Implementation Guides
Field Readiness Architects will also be required to take on the following:
- Assessing the need for new tools, templates, project plans, estimating tools and methodology documentation; and creation thereof.
- Managing the creation and maintenance of pre-configurations in order to drive efficiency.
- Keeping up to date and providing feedback on feature designs, product roadmap and development progress within the designated product area.
- Serving as an escalation point for product issues,.
- Influencing product direction based on customer needs and deployment needs.