Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
The Field Readiness Architect has primary responsibility for the successful delivery of Workday implementation tooling by the consulting ecosystem. They drive both the strategic and tactical direction of implementation tools and application in the consulting ecosystem and are responsible for making sure the consulting ecosystem has the tools and knowledge to be successful. Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Act as program owner to ensure the consulting ecosystem is positioned to be successful with Workday implementation tooling.
- Be the Workday implementation tools expert.
- Provide both strategic and tactical planning for implementation tools.
- Assess the needs and create tools, templates, project plans, estimating tools and methodology documentation.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of pre-configurations in order to drive efficiency, including default business processes, security policies and default configurations
- Plan and promote ongoing knowledge sharing including Q&A calls, deep dive training, brown bag sessions, knowledge portal updates, etc
- Provide input to education services on both services and customer training.
- Keep the ecosystem up to date on methodology, tools available, training, etc.
- Work with Engagement Managers and Services Alliances Manager to identify critical gaps in consultant knowledge base and develop strategy to close those gaps.
- Support onboarding of new services partners.
- Keep up to date and provide feedback on feature designs, product roadmap and development progress of specific product area.
- Keep ecosystem up-to-date on new features and appropriately communicate impact to customers and/or projects.
- Serve as the escalation point for product issues.
- Influence product direction based on customer needs and deployment needs.
- Customer Adoption
- Work with Customer Adoption team to develop plan and roll out of new features, services and/or products.
- Support consultants in the initial implementations of new features and/or products.
- Gather feedback from customers and consultants on new features and/or products and work with development to ensure enhancements are documented appropriately.
- Work with Customer Success to identify critical gaps in customer knowledge and work with Customer Adoption team to develop strategy to close those gaps.
- 5+ years Human Resource, Payroll or Financial experience
- Experience in a liaison role with a software development team
- Knowledge of Workday HCM, Payroll, Financials, or Integrations a plus
- Proven track record of consulting on complex product areas for customers
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- The person must be skilled with their communication & human interaction so they are viewed as a partner and asset to Product Management and Development.
- Passion for customer service