Field Recruiter - Nashville, TN (Job Number: 023914)
Nashville East - 828 ROYAL PKWY
828 ROYAL PKWY STE 101
This is a very exciting time at Walgreens. We're taking our products and services to the four corners of the world as part of the Retail USA division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. Walgreens Boots Alliance was formed through the combination of Walgreens and Europe's Alliance Boots in December 2014, bringing together two leading companies with iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints, shared values and a heritage of trusted health care services dating back more than 100 years each.
Today, Walgreens is the neighborhood drugstore and retailer that makes health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And, we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
Join us at Walgreens and find yourself at a place where innovation thrives and incredible career and growth opportunities await. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment and be part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, employees, and the communities we all call home. Job Summary
Responsible for the field recruiting activities for pharmacy and retail operations within the Company. Job Responsibilities
- Conducts screening interviews for designated business units. Assesses talent and generates qualified candidates through cost effective efforts in a timely manner.
- Adheres to the Talent Acquisition Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Represents Walgreens and the Walgreens brand to candidates. Presents offer to candidates and negotiates if needed following the Talent Acquisition SOP. Ensures timely follow-up with candidates to provide a positive candidate experience.
- Conducts Hiring Manager meetings to identify expectations, clarify process and provide regular updates. Creates a communication pathway that promotes a partnership for acquiring the necessary talent. Also required to conduct feedback
- Develops knowledge of current market place and trends to ensure competitive hiring.
- Oversees the requisition cycle and partners with Hiring Manager and Talent Strategy team. Interprets Talent Acquisitions plan with Talent Sourcing Team as needs develop and change.
- Conducts interview training for internal clients.
- Fulfills business needs with agreed upon Service Level Agreements.
- Ensures compliance for EEO/Diversity programs.
- Ensures accurate data management Qualifications
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 1 year of experience in a recruitment department or staffing agency or High School Diploma/GED and at least 4 years of experience in a recruitment department or staffing agency.
- Knowledge of interview assessment techniques, such as behavioral - based interviewing
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, such as Taleo, Peopleclick, Kenexa, etc.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community and with vendors.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- AIRS Certification
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Experience in sourcing, screening, interviewing, and assessing talent.
A little about us:
The training you received, the discipline you embraced, and the responsibilities you held in the military will serve you well at Walgreens.