The Field Sales Representative (FSR) will manage and build distributor relationships, educate and motivate distributor reps to gain new distribution, build volume in existing accounts, execute at the chain level and focus on Hansen Company brands. The FSR will be responsible to open and maintain accounts and to build relationships with the retailers within an assigned territory. The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented, revenue-focused individual who can quickly establish relationships for a growth-oriented sales strategy. Roles & Responsibilities
- Obtain new distribution within assigned territory of entire HBC portfolio and support with POS to ensure pull through from the shelf
- Prepare for account call by having sell sheets, pricing, POS and cold samples
- Build/maintain relationships with store managers/receivers, distributor management and distributor reps
- Educate distributors' sales representatives and newly hired FSR personnel as required on product knowledge and Company sales methodologies, procedures and current promotions. Communicate daily with distributor reps
- Attend and participate in distributor meetings on a regular basis and arrive early to network with management and reps
- Coordinate new distributor launches and crew drives
- Set up and conduct distributor rep ride-alongs
- Domination in terms of space, absolute first and taking space from competition
- Stock shelves, set shelves for more space and build or clean up existing displays
- Attend/set up promotions/demos such as visiting accounts during special promos/events for brand awareness in and outside of an assigned territory
- Provide reports on day-to-day sales activities and results as required by the Company, and provide necessary back-up to support sales and bonus program objectives
- Comply with Company initiatives and policies, including the Company's Vehicle and Driver Safety Policy
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time
- 1-3 years minimum sales and customer service experience in a consumer packaged goods environment
- Basic computer operating skills in and outside of an office environment to include handheld devices
- Solid organizational and time management abilities, along with the ability to take initiative and act independently
- At least 21 years of age with an acceptable driving record that must be maintained in order to be covered by the Company's insurance carrier
- Ability to drive and safely maintain an assigned Company vehicle, and to travel to and within territories as assigned
- Flexibility to travel as needed. Occasional travel outside the assigned territory may be required, in addition to occasional overnight travel
- Ability to perform physical activities required by the job duties, including occasional lifting and moving up to 65 pounds individually and greater weights with assistance; ability to bend, stretch, stoop, climb, and perform other physical acts associated with selling, demonstrating, and marketing product in an assigned territory
- Ability to successfully meet standards of physical examinations and substance abuse testing as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with customers and distributors
- Excellent at managing time, priorities and expenses
- Able to work independently while being a team player
Please visit our website to learn more about our Company.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes a competitive salary; company-paid medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance coverage; 401(k) Plan with company match; generous employee discounts; a casual but driven work environment; and the ability to make a real difference as a key contributor to our growth. Hansen's is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Relocation costs are not provided for this job. By applying for this job, candidates understand and acknowledge that the Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top