The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Field Sales Support Specialist to be located in Irvine, CA. The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neuro, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular and Neurosurgery, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
The Field Sales Support Analyst is responsible for management of customer consignment and sales trunk stock programs for assigned CSS Companies. This individual will demonstrate detailed understanding of the business in support of commercial objectives and programing; exhibiting business analysis skills to define, document, and drive efficiencies in business processes and supporting systems. This individual demonstrates the following behaviors in their role: functions independently on a day-to-day basis; proactively seeks resolution of problems; assumes leadership roles on teams and projects within and cross departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Responsible for inventory management of consignment and trunk stock for CSS Company products; develops reports and performs analysis to ensure company assets are reported on and accounted for, perform trend analysis as needed. Reports out to senior leadership on a routine basis.
- Provides oversight management to programs, issue escalation, and demonstrates on-going process improvements; act as liaison between the business and outsourced 3rd party customer service function for oversight management, issue escalation, releases order holds, manages escalations, and serves as an expert on the business, consignment order processes, sales trunk stock, and customer issues.
- Research, troubleshoot and solve problems of broad complexity. Must have the ability to make decisions while understanding the impact of actions, processes and problems across the department, and organization.
- Works with internal departments to develop, create, run reports and perform trend analysis as needed. Identifies process improvement opportunities and work with business specialty areas to design and implement;
- Establish a continuous improvement mindset and conduct process optimization / re-engineering as required.
- Analyze, evaluate and integrate business processes and procedures; apply creative thinking in the use of case management systems and development of business processes; write logical, comprehensive, concise reports and correspondence; communicate effectively orally and in writing to management and team members.
- Champion knowledge of applicable HCC, Legal and SOX requirements through updating policies and liaison with appropriate experts/leaders within J&J.
- This individual may be responsible for relationship management, presentations, leading conference calls and meetings.
- Support ongoing development and implementation of Commercial deployment strategies
- Develops goals & objectives and personal development plans.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned and can take on additional projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Business, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Contracting or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of business experience is required
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in Customer Service / Sales Support / Consignment or Inventory Management preferably in the medical device industry or an FDA regulated industry is required.
- Prior exposure to various functions of corporate organization highly desired (i.e. Quality, Health Care Compliance, Distribution Services, R&D, Finance, Supply Chain, Operations, and Regulatory).
- Very strong computer skills and knowledge of various programs such as JDE or equivalent ERP system, Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM solution is preferred.
- Advanced experience with MS Office is required.
- An understanding of healthcare environment is highly preferred.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills required (advanced Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Proven strong analytic skills (advanced Excel) required.
- The role will require up to 10% travel.
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)Job Function
Sales AdministrationRequisition ID