Field Service Application Engineer
Location: Sidney, Ohio
Posted: January 11, 2017
Reference ID: 532142279
Adecco Direct Placement is currently recruiting experienced candidates for a Direct Hire Field Service Application Engineer job for the Northwest Ohio area (Dayton and northern Ohio) with one of our top clients. The Field Service Application Engineer will be responsible for servicing manufacturing equipment. A qualified candidate would be knowledgeable programming Fanuc robotics and has experience with Cad Cam Software. Mitsubishi and Siemens experience would be a plus!
• Troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical failures of CNC metal cutting machines to include mills, lathes, and EDM's.
• Perform PM work (preventative maintenance) as scheduled
• Explain solutions and service opportunities in writing and verbally.
• Customer service, interview operators, make recommendations
• Work in a safe manner and insure that equipment is in safe working condition
• Direct the execution of the solution working with sales, parts, and manufactures
• Attend training throughout the year and learn as industry changes
• License: valid driver's license
• Possess initiative, be self-motivated and organized
• Knowledge of electrical and mechanical operations
• Understand hydraulic and pneumatic circuits.
• Decision making with minimal supervision
• Comfortable creating a game plan to solve problems with little supervision
• Experience in PLC and/or CNC, and test equipment repair procedures preferred
• Experience in in a Programmer or Machine Operator position for a Mill and Lathe.
• Candidate responsible for standard tools for machinery repair:
• Must have 1 year of programming experience with Cad Cam Software.
This position requires daily travel throughout northwest Ohio. The assigned territory would be from Toledo through Dayton. The hours are daytime work hours approximately 7 to 9 hours per shift. Pay for the position is based on experience and skill level, $15.00-$25.00+ per hour.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to apply for this position, please click APPLY NOW and upload your most current resume. You may email your resume to our recruiter, Angela Stewart, at email@example.com. Please include Service Engineer Technician on the subject line of any e-mail correspondence. Questions regarding this position can be addressed by emailing or calling 419-222-8395. Thank you in advance for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.