Works closely with sales to provide cross-market support for pre-sale and post-sale activities associated with the acquisition of new business and in maintaining existing client relationships.
- Conducts post-sale enrollment meetings; presenting product information, distributing approved materials, collecting forms and answering questions.
- Prepares and participates in finalist meetings for prospective customers, stewardship meetings for existing customers and broker meetings.
- Collaborates and communicates with personnel at all levels, including sales personnel, management, CSO, brokers, consultants, vendors, and customers.
- Works with internal partners to build work plan to resolve escalated issues and communicate plan to broker.
- Ensures proper licensing and appointment paperwork is in good order for writing agents.
- Ensures proper commission agreements are completed and documented internally.
- Partners with implementation to participate on implementation calls and track milestones, to assure smooth transition of new cases and add coverage opportunities.
- Tracking of renewal status and margin positions for existing customer block and drives opportunity to add coverages for growth and persistency. Coordinates renewals with UW
- Performs other duties as assigned or required by specific market.
- High School Diploma Required
- 4+ years Account Management experience with employee benefits
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Life and Health license
- 5-10% travel
- Critical Thinking
- Strong Communication Skills: oral, written and presentation
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Works well in team environment and independently
- Able to solve problems and think creatively
- Build and maintain strong relations
- Bachelor’s degree
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 50343
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.