Develop Surgical business within assigned geographic territory through installation, repair, and maintenance of Alcon Surgical equipment; and managing business through expense accounting, profit management and income forecasting. Sell service agreements using independent discretion, negotiating prices based on profit & loss analysis, and knowledge of territory business.
• Work independently and proactively provide onsite technical and phone support to Surgical customers.
• Ensures a high level of communications with customers, sales force, operations, and within the operating region to ensure customer needs are rapidly addressed.
• Manage and plan work schedule.
• Provide rapid response to customers as needed.
• Instruct customers on the operation maintenance and testing of equipment.
• Complete system installs, upgrades & retrofits.
• Troubleshoot & repair equipment.
• Reports product and patient impact issues to Technical Consumer Affairs (TCA) and assists in complaint investigations. Strategically promote, educate and market Alcon services to customers.
• Negotiate and sell service agreements and reimbursable service to meet or exceed annual Service Sales goals.
• Maintain customer satisfaction.
• Achieve annual forecasted financial results.
• Work efficiently to meet profitability goals in assigned territory.
• Perform duties within budgetary guidelines. Maintain test equipment and parts inventory.
• Install equipment and report back to Technical Support, Quality and Manufacturing organization any issues and give input on new product roll out.
• Provide R&D feedback on product quality.
• Provides timely and accurate documentation on services performed.
• Establish quarterly and annual income goals for individual territory.
• Serve as a company liaison with customers.
*** Position can be located in Oklahoma City or Tulsa.***
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements • High School diploma or equivalent
• Fluent in English
• 3 years directly related experience
A little about us:
As the global leader in eye care, Alcon develops and manufactures innovative medicines and devices to serve the full life cycle of eye care needs.