TEKsytems is seeking a desktop support analyst who has extensive experience responding to incident, events, and requests via phone, email or in person, providing Level 1, 2, & 3 IT support to users for one of the top growing media companies. Technical Professional must be capable of supporting users in Spanish and must be able to guide non-technical users through technical issues.
- In-depth experience for several years with Help Desk ticketing systems: intensive daily use, installation and upgrades, configuration for multiple support teams and ticket queues.
- experience working in a Linux environment would be a plus
- Must be proficient with basic Cisco routing switching and LAN administration
- Must have experience with Creating user accounts using (Linux and Windows) and a basic knowledge and familiarity with Linux commands
- Understanding of networking concepts (Routing, Switching, Firewall, Wireless) and ability to troubleshoot clients
- Must be proficient with Citrix XenApp
- Experinece performain installation, service, and upgrades to Theatre systems
- Providing Breakfix soultions to AV equipment
- Field Service experience
Nice to have:
Why would you be interested in this opportunity?Benefits after 90 days41K after a yearPaid time offsalary increase after a year1 year promotionExposure to new responsibilities and technologies once promotedConstant GrowthAbout TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.